The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Open Letter To TKDot.Com

I saw this on my Google statistics:


Referring URLs

EntryPageviews
16
8
5
2
2
1
1
1
1
1



Referring Sites

Search Keywords



I want nothing to do with your site. Get my blog off of your damned site, and I recommend that nobody else frequents TKDot.com. If you don't trust my recommendation, Google it yourself and hope that you have McAfee Site Advisor.

12 comments:

The Secret LOA said...

Amen to that!

My Blogger stats show that my site is on their info page - grrrrrr!!

I am not going to risk checking their site out to see what awful representation it is of my blog but checked the whois info on them. Oh dear. Definitely not my genre!

Julie said...

I saw the same website in my Blogger stats as well. How do we get our sites off of it!!??

Nickidewbear said...

Write an open letter and get the word out. TKDot or anyone else is not going to like legitimate negative publicity.

Chris said...

Idk if negative press will affect them... tried to click the link, and my antivirus blocked the pageload (go Avast!). I am really wondering why I get traffic from their info page.

Amy said...

How do you write an open letter? I just googled tkdot after noticing that name on my own stats and it lead me to your page. I don't know what to do but I don't want creeps checking out my blog....I have children. :(

Nickidewbear said...

Write an open letter on your blog. The word will get out, and negative publicity affects anybody. Remember the sayings "Money talks" and "Money walks". Like any famous or infamous website of their caliber or what have you, their business is traffic and revenue.

Anonymous said...

That url is spam traffic, this is a blog post goo.gl/SZGkg where showing the list of spam addresses and it seems that is constantly updated

Nickidewbear said...

Please leave your name next time, but thanks for the tip.

Onezie Zoo said...

I have the same on my site stats. It's just referrer spam. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referer_spam )Your site is likely not published there. They just want us to go to their site to show a traffic increase to the likes of Google so that they rank higher. Just ignore it!

Nickidewbear said...

They could advertise your site to try to get other spammers to attack it, though. You know what I mean?

Anonymous said...

:0 I forget leave my name in the previous comment, is Jhon Phillip

thanks Nicole!

best regards!

Nickidewbear said...

You're welcome. Happy Easter.